In light of the album cover, I decided to make a few more maps of the Pentagon. Using new imagery taken in September of 2005 by Aerial Express and released by the USGS at 0.5 meters (approximately 1.6-foot). The first rendered was a botch. Somehow when I was changing the design around I messed up and created an imperfect map, which I prefer not to publish. Howerver, I was able to sample it to make a derivative tessellation that I used for this map.
View the rest of the details:
- My Record Cover Was Featured On Current TV Last Night
- The Pentagon Timelapse Animated GIF (2001-2005)
- On page 149 of Experimental Geography: Radical Approaches to Landscape, Cartography, and Urbanism by Nato Thompson and Independent Curators International
- Interviews with Alex Jones at the DNC in Denver and other videos
- My map of the Pentagon to be featured in the "We Are Here" Map Archive in the touring exhibition "Experimental Geography" [2008-2010]
- A New Map of the Pentagon
- The Pentagon Spheres
- Pentagon Quilt #4
- Pentagon Quilt #3
- My first album cover: Thievery Corporation - "Supreme Illusion"
- Pentagon Quilt #2
- Pentagon Quilt
- Code Pink Pentagon