This map combines the tessellation elements of the Shanghai Map with that of the Lenz Projection. Using a portion of Pentagon Quilt #4 as the source tessellation, the perfect spheres decrease in height from top to bottom, leaving the top half with over-magnified aerial photography, and the bottom half without magnification. The result is quite unique.
- My Record Cover Was Featured On Current TV Last Night
- The Pentagon Timelapse Animated GIF (2001-2005)
- On page 149 of Experimental Geography: Radical Approaches to Landscape, Cartography, and Urbanism by Nato Thompson and Independent Curators International
- Interviews with Alex Jones at the DNC in Denver and other videos
- My map of the Pentagon to be featured in the "We Are Here" Map Archive in the touring exhibition "Experimental Geography" [2008-2010]
- A New Map of the Pentagon
- The Pentagon Spheres
- Pentagon Quilt #4
- Pentagon Quilt #3
- My first album cover: Thievery Corporation - "Supreme Illusion"
- Pentagon Quilt #2
- Pentagon Quilt
- Code Pink Pentagon