I think the screen grab from the LA Times sums up my feelings. You have an advertisement for Obama’s candidacy next to a photograph of Obama with his vice presidential selection Senator Joe Biden (D-Delaware). It’s as though the election has already been bought and paid for without any votes really being cast.
Years ago I made a pact that I would not vote for anyone who unconstitutionally & illegally gave president George Bush the authority to invade Iraq. Obama’s vice presidential selection voted for the war and so did Hilary Clinton. In all there were 23 senators and 133 representatives who courageously cast a vote against the war that would have been better vice presidential candidates.
Cynthia McKinney is only candidate running for president of the United States who voted against the war. She showed leadership six years ago, unlike Obama or Biden. Where were they before the war started? McKinney was at the anti-war demonstrations speaking up and clearly showing what it is to be a leader in America and that’s why I’ll be voting for her.
Related 2008 Election Entries:
- Bird's Eye views of Big Diomede, Russia
- Uncertified Election Results from Precinct #137 in Washington, DC
- Jason Linkins 2008 Election Recap is up on the Huffington Post
- Video of my vote at Precinct #137 in Washington, DC
- Spam from presidential candidate John McCain: Make History Tomorrow
- New videos are up on the Huffington Post - Foreign Correspondents Edition
- Bird's Eye View of Little Diomede, Alaska
- The microphone flag I designed makes an appearance
- The newest Vlogorrhea with Jason Linkins & Ana Marie Cox is now up on the Huffington Post
- Change in America by Head-Roc featuring GODISHEUS International Funk Train aka The G.I.F.T
- YouTube Video of Cynthia McKinney on Al Jazeera's Riz Extra show
- Illegal Popup Advertisement featuring John McCain
- Stickering Shepard Fairey's "The Duality of Humanity" in Washington, DC
- Third Party Presidential Ballot Access in the United States of America [updated]
- Interviews with Alex Jones at the DNC in Denver and other videos
- Empirically demonstrating how voting can prove uniqueness
- Wasilla, Alaska is literally off the map, the Google Map that is
- Third Party Presidential Ballot Access in the United States of America
- Protest videos from the first day of the RNC in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Iraq Veterans Against the War Concert & March at the 2008 DNC
- Two Huffington Post Interviews are up - Tim Daly, Rufus Wainwright, and Margaret Cho
- A Polar Bear In Denver
- Democratic National Convention 2008 - Photos from Day Three
- Democratic National Convention 2008 - Photos from Day Two
- Democratic National Convention 2008 - Photos from Day One
- Obama's vice presidential selection is a slap in the face to every progressive American
- La Bruja recites her poem "Be Who You Are"
- Al Franken draws a pretty good map of the United States; then sells it for $200
- YouTube Has Chosen For You! - Digital Scrapbooking Explicit Bipartisanship
- Dalai Lama: "If you have a Green Party I want to join it"
- CurrentTV: Green On Green [feat. the 2008 Green Party Presidential Candidates]
- Face the (Corporate) Candidates on YouTube
- My vote verified by a paper ballot
- The M&M's of Australia say Vote Green
- 2008 Green Party Debate [tonight on KPFA]