I still find one of the most interesting things about opening my website up has been watching the slow diffusion of my body of work and how educators have included some of my creations in their lesson plans. Earlier today I found that my Geospatial Art is being used as a case study for the class “Visualising Research and Communicating Places“, an elective course (ARCHDRC773) in the Architecture program at the University of Auckland, Aotearoa, New Zealand. If you have a few minutes, check out some of the student’s work. Their course blogs are listed on the sidebar below the case study links.
- In the classroom #5 - Iceland Academy of the Arts
- In the classroom #4 - The University of Auckland, Aotearoa
- In the classroom #3 - University of California, Santa Barbara & the FBI's public website in 2001
- In the classroom #2 - La Salle University
- In the classroom #1 - Valparaiso University