On Christmas night I got a random Facebook message from a Peruvian friend of mine who recently moved to Israel. After we were done chatting, I asked the same request I’ve asked a few other times to friends in distant lands, “Can you translate my name into ____Hebrew____?” A few moments later I was sent the basis for these six new banners. Now my name is now randomly displayed in English, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Chinese, and Russian.
Below are the rest of the new banner graphics hyperlinked to their original blog entries:
- 51 Random Banners Now Greet Visitors
- 5 More Random Banners Now 'Greek' Visitors
- 40 Random Banners Now Greet You
- Random Banners Now Greet You - continued
- random banners now greet you