A long time ago, before I had created this website, I used to upload my original content to the D.C. Indymedia. I used the website the most from early 2000 to mid-2004 and the screen grab above is an entry I created in 2003 using an old moniker of mine. I stumbled upon it through some random searches and I’m glad I did. In the 5 years since I posted this entry the content has been suspiciously edited. First the date at the beginning of the entry has been changed to 9/15/03, when I originally posted it as 12/15/03. Second, and more importantly, the link to the .mpg that I uploaded has been removed. After doing some sleuthing, I found this website has the original link to the video the clip! Why was the link removed from the entry but the content kept on the website? After looking around some more, I found that someone put the exact same video clip on YouTube a few years ago and it’s received over 300,000 views:
George W. Bush caught off guard 9-11 Question
Click here to read the official transcript.
Related Censorship Entries:
- Mentioned Today On The Huffington Post Concerning Facebook's Censorship of Advertisements Related To Cannabis
- Washington Monument Quilt #2
- Dear WashingtonPost.com: Either You Are Censoring Bloggers Or Your 3rd Party Widget Isn't Working Properly
- Where did Google's video rankings go?
- Google FINALLY updates the imagery of Washington, DC and now you can kinda see the message on my rooftop
- An Odd DC Indymedia Edit
- Google Street View of Washington, DC suffers from out-dated imagery
- View of a House Party Censored By Colored Dots
- Interviews with Alex Jones at the DNC in Denver and other videos
- One year later and Google Maps has still not updated DC
- First Amendment Violation in Lafayette Park yesterday; ACLU contacted
- Experimenting with Facebook's advertisement system [part 4 - Fvck Censorship]
- What the Artomatic 2008 venue looked like in March of 2005
- Geovisual QR Code
- The first Artomatic prints have arrived
- White House Peace
- Indirectly referenced in the Sydney Morning News?
- MyGoogleMaps : Google's Censorship Perimeter
- 3D Buildings at the expense of newer imagery?
- Google's View of D.C. Melds New and Sharp, Old and Fuzzy - Washington Post
- A new change in Washington, DC's imagery on Google's servers
- Comparative Meta-Data of the USGS Orthoimagery of Washington, DC - 2002 / 2005
- The White House is Off-Limits to the Public: An Exploration of Censorship's Perimeter
- The U.S. Capitol is Off-Limits to the Public: An Exploration of Censorship's Perimeter
- Censored today in theMail...
- Baghdad Imagery change in Google Earth
- I'm off google
- Redacted Flag
- Censorship on the 4th of July
- U.S. Naval Observatory Lenz #2
- U.S. Naval Observatory Lenz
- The Inaugural Map & January 6th